The Redbird TD2 flight simulator with rudder pedals is a great way to enhance your flight training! The Redbird TD2 is approved as a Basic Aviation Training Device by the FAA. That means that you can log instrument currency for approaches and holdings. The simulator can help you hone your skills and stay current.
The Redbird Flight Training Simulator allows students and pilots to:
- Start your flight on the ground at any airport or in the air
- Fly day or night in VFR or IFR conditions
- Practice aircraft failures and emergency procedures
- Shoot instrument approaches to minimums at any airport in the world
- Practice cross-country flights to unfamiliar airports before you get in the airplane
Pilots may use the Redbird Flight Training Simulator to log 10 hours of training in simulated instrument conditions toward their instrument ratings and 50 hours toward their commercial certificates! This represents a considerable cost savings toward these ratings/certificates.
For more information about our Redbird Flight Training Simulator, contact Lanier Flight Center today.