Lanier Flight Express > Cessna Pilot Center & Flying Club
Cessna Pilot Center & Flying Club
Make no mistake, learning to fly is not a simple process, but the Cessna Pilot Center part 141 or 61 School allows a straightforward approach via a proven curriculum. As an authorized Cessna Pilot Center (CPC), Lanier Flight Center offers the most effective training system in aviation.
We realize time is often of the essence in flight training — it takes an average of 4-6 months to earn a pilot’s license. But thanks to the comprehensive and efficient nature of the CPC training program, new pilots can earn their licenses an average of 30 percent faster than the national average.
Our meticulously maintained Cessna aircraft are extremely stable and very forgiving, meaning you will train in the safest possible environment. And our computer-based interactive instruction works hand-in-hand with your actual flight experience — allowing you to preview your next training flight before you even take off.
Lanier Flight Center also offers membership in the Lanier Flying Club. Participating in the club offers a number of benefits for aviators in search of their Private Pilot’s License, including a supportive network of fellow pilots and instructors to aid your journey through the ratings challenges.
But that’s not all — for a $500 initiation fee and monthly fee of $69 — Lanier Flying Club members will enjoy:
- Rental insurance provided by Lanier Flight Center up until the point where you begin taking solo flights
- Access to Lanier Flight Club online scheduling, allowing you to book flights with the aircraft and instructors of your choice (based on availability)
- 10-15% savings on all aircraft rental and instruction
- 10% off all merchandise and supplies in our pilot shop
- The ability to participate in organized events and flying trips
Club membership may be cancelled at any time via written request.
Cessna Pilot Center & Flying Club
Lanier Flight Center is Proud to be a Liberty University Flight Training Affiliate!
One of the Least Expensive collegiate aeronautical flight programs.
Earn a degree in Aviation online in less time while completing your flight training at one of our 88+ locations one of those locations being Lanier Flight Center. Since our online program is year-round, as a full-time student you’ll be able to complete your degree in 2.5 years (with no prior experience).
Information on the Bachelor of Science in Aviation is available at Liberty.edu.
The following courses are offered within the Bachelor of Science in Aviation program;
- Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
- Instrument Rating – AVIA320*
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327*
- Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331*
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.
Military and Veterans Benefits
Approved by the Georgia Approving State Agency to Flight Train Veterans
- College Credit for Military Training
- GI Bill®/Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance – For more information, visit edu/military.
- YELLOW RIBBON PROGRAM: Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon program, which allows eligible students to continue their studies once their annual GI Bill® funding has been exceeded.