Cessna Pilot Center & Flying Club
Make no mistake, learning to fly is not a simple process, but the Cessna Pilot Center part 141 or 61 School allows a straightforward approach via a proven curriculum. As an authorized Cessna Pilot Center (CPC), Lanier Flight Center offers the most effective training system in aviation.
We realize time is often of the essence in flight training — it takes an average of 4-6 months to earn a pilot’s license. But thanks to the comprehensive and efficient nature of the CPC training program, new pilots can earn their licenses an average of 30 percent faster than the national average.
Our meticulously maintained Cessna aircraft are extremely stable and very forgiving, meaning you will train in the safest possible environment. And our computer-based interactive instruction works hand-in-hand with your actual flight experience — allowing you to preview your next training flight before you even take off.
Lanier Flight Center also offers membership in the Lanier Flying Club. Participating in the club offers a number of benefits for aviators in search of their Private Pilot’s License, including a supportive network of fellow pilots and instructors to aid your journey through the ratings challenges.
But that’s not all — for a $250 initiation fee and monthly fee of $59 — Lanier Flying Club members will enjoy:
- Rental insurance provided by Lanier Flight Center up until the point where you begin taking solo flights
- Access to Lanier Flight Club online scheduling, allowing you to book flights with the aircraft and instructors of your choice (based on availability)
- 10-15% savings on all aircraft rental and instruction
- 10% off all merchandise and supplies in our pilot shop
- The ability to participate in organized events and flying trips
Club membership may be cancelled at any time via written request.