ABOUT OUR PRIVATE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
Student Pilots, join us for the aviation knowledge you need to pass your FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Written and Oral Exams. Seasoned Pilots, active or inactive, log on for a refresher on the latest aeronautical knowledge and information. Wherever you are on your aviation journey, our Private Pilot Ground School course is for you!
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Aircraft Systems
- Flight Instruments
- Federal Regulations
- Airport Markings and Operations
- Weather Theory and Services
- Weight and Balance and Performance
- Flight Planning
- Air Navigation and GPS
- Air Traffic Control and Communication.
ABOUT OUR WEBINAR CLASS
We are excited to offer Lanier Flight Center’s Webinar learning platform! From the bleachers to the mountains, the commute or the couch, now you can experience ground school- wherever this autumn takes you! Participate in the LIVE class or watch it LATER at your convenience! These sought-after courses are consistently updated and presented by our Ground School Coordinator, Derek Metro.
- Dates offered: September 24 – December 17
- LIVE on TUESDAYS: 6:00-8:00pm
- Class duration: 2 hours each
- Number of sessions: 13
- Cost: $329
ABOUT OUR PDK AND GAINESVILLE CLASSES
These proven course offerings give pilots of all skill levels and experiences the opportunity to learn together in a relaxed classroom-style setting once a week at each Lanier Flight Center location. Our Ground School Coordinator, Derek Metro, provides a fresh and enlightening approach for each session.
- PDK dates offered: Thursdays, September 26 – December 19 (We’ll skip Halloween & Thanksgiving and add a make-up date.)
- GVL dates offered: Mondays, September 30 – December 16
- Class times: 6:00-8:30pm
- Class duration: 2.5 hours each
- Number of sessions: 12
- Cost: $329
Now you can FALL into Ground School and succeed in your aviation goals to become a safer, more prepared and knowledgeable pilot! Call 678-989-2395 (KGVL) or 770-457-1270 (KPDK) to reserve your spot today!